NOW ACCEPTING ENROLMENTS FOR 2023 & 2024!
We accept enrolments throughout the year, however our usual enrolment process for the following year opens in late March.
Enrolments for the current school year can be submitted at any time. Parents and guardians seeking enrolment should complete the Expression of Interest form available at our school administration office and a member of the school leadership will get in contact as soon as possible.
To enrol a student, parents or guardians must complete an enrolment form. This can be collected from the school office or downloaded from the school website. Once complete, this must be returned to school with the following documentation:
- The completed enrolment form (please make sure that this has been completed fully. Please ask at the school office if you require assistance)
- Proof of your child’s birth certificate
- Proof of your child’s vaccination history
- Proof of your child’s baptism certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Australian citizenship or Visa status if the child and both parents were born overseas.
- Utility bill as proof of address
For Foundation (Prep) enrolments, we only process enrolment enquiries the year prior to a child starting school. This year enrolments will open 20th March.
All enrolments are governed by the Enrolment Policy set by our governing authority, Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools. St Lawrence of Brindisi is one of two schools in the parish of St Anthony of Padua, and, like all schools in the Archdiocese, applies strict zoning boundaries. If you are seeking enrolment at St Lawrence of Brindisi but live outside of our zone, you will need to speak to a member of the school leadership team.
Please note that requests for enrolments are subject to positions being available. St Lawrence is in a high growth area and experiences significant enrolment demand so enrolment vacancies may be limited.